The Gulf Coast's Entertainment Destination since 1967
7 Rooms of Fun, 7 Nights a Week
Stepping out for a night on the town? Whatever your preference in nightlife fun, Seville has something for you.
Our seven main rooms are open seven nights a week, featuring a wide variety of ambience and activities:
- Rosie O’Grady’s is the original “Good Time Emporium,” where you can revel to a piano show while enjoying a famous Flaming Hurricane.
- Phineas Phogg’s is Pensacola’s hottest spot for club music, with a sprawling dance floor and plenty of room upstairs to check out the action.
- Lili Marlene’s is a pub with personality, where you can sing your heart out, catch a live act, or watch your favorite team on the big-screen TV.
- Apple Annie’s is a spacious atrium where large gatherings can enjoy games, watch a band, or relax in the rear courtyard.
- End o’ the Alley is an intimate old-fashioned bar with an open-air courtyard for live music and frivolity.
- Fast Eddie’s is the place to go for a game of pool or just to hang out with friends.
- Palace Café is a cozy spot to enjoy a coffee or cool down.
Depending on the night, you can also enjoy a rousing show of Duelling Pianos, karaoke, bar bingo, Texas Hold-Em, and other regular events, not to mention special events and daily drink specials.
No matter what day of the week it is, there’s always good times to be had at Seville Quarter!